суббота, 24 сентября 2011 г.

getting red dirt out of carpet::It will take red , coffee, all juice, pen crayon, you name it getting red dirt out of carpet

getting red dirt out of carpet getting red dirt out of carpet::It will take red , coffee, all juice, pen crayon, you name it.
Yes i use it on the carpet and even walls.
I just spray the area and let it sit for a few mins and then get a warm wet towel and pat it and you will be shocked.
Make sure you rise the area if you use a lot of it.
You may have to scrub for more stubborn stains.
I will use the magic sponge to get little spills on chairs, walls and hard surfaces and sometimes carpet.
Just be careful as it will fall apart.
I just get it really wet and leave some water in it and use a corner and pat the area.
Simple green has a horrilb oder and can leave the green stain on some materials.
Also something else i learned, baby wipes work great for cleaning leather.
Talk about handy clean up for leather furniture with kids.
I finally ripped up all my carpet in my main living area and put in laminate after my second baby came.
No smells or orders and easy to clean.
My son just decided to color my bedroom carpet with a purple crayon yesterday.
Spray and wash to the rescue.
Super funny active 3yr and a 7month old that is on a mission to walk before 8 months.
Love the outdoors and waterskiing.
getting red dirt out of carpet::However, if you try the methods used by
professional carpet cleaners, you may get that stain out getting red
dirt out of carpet

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий